My two-year old grandson, also known as The Toddler is too cute these days and it’s driving me crazy. Terrible Twos should be renamed Too-Twos, because they are too-too cute.
I look at my grandson who is 2 and I melt. Then I stop doing whatever I’m doing such as working, cleaning, cooking, shopping, writing. And I simply stare at him and marvel at the cuteness that is in that miniature man.
Seriously, it should be illegal for kids to be so darn cute and funny. And this is NOT a humble bragging post. This is real.
How is anyone supposed to get anything done when grandchildren are around?
Actions of my toddler grandson that melt my heart. Why do I love you? Let me count…
- The way he mispronounce words and phrases. No one bothers to correct them because we love it. Jackie his teacher is Gackie. Chocolate milk is Goka-milk. This is Dis.
- The way he toddles around, runs, jumps and skips
- The way he giggles.
- The way he sings- right on tune, and filling in all the words to the ends of lines.
- The way he guess the color of objects and get it right about 50% of the time. Green (geen) seems to be the default when he doesn’t know. “White one” is also a trial answer for “I don’t know”
- His blond curly hair is gorgeous.
- His cute memory of new words and phrases every day.
- His concentration in playing with toys, does puzzles (buzzles) and builds with maga-tiles (wacky-tiles).
- His arguing and debating. No! No! No! (when his mommy or daddy say yes) and Yes! Yes! Yes! (when his mommy or daddy say yes)
Anyone have more cuteness behaviors to add to this list. Feel free to “kvell” away in the comments below. It’s good for us to share, to write, to spell it all out below. Maybe that will help us get it out of our system so we can move on to doing the real stuff
Like writing a blog with some objective depth.
End of Kvell. Back to work.